Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: The Office Predictions


Tonight is the season finale of The Office. Anyone else excited?

It’s hard not to like this show. The characters are so familiar, even if they are totally exaggerated, and it is refreshing that this office has real people working in it. I would never get job with Ugly Betty. I don’t rate high enough on the skinny-o-meter and my clothes aren’t that expensive.

Is it just me, or is Jim adorable? All those little fake proposals. Such good fun. You know something is going to happen. Something bad and heartbreaking. Something that will make me mad. But, hey, after tonight, I have my Thursday nights back! Yah!

Here are 13 possibilities. Some are my own, some are other people’s guesses.

1. Toby leaves (it’s the title of the show)
2. Jim will propose.
3. Pam will apply and get accepted into graphic design school.
4. Pam will quit job and go to school (but come back in the fall, of course)
5. She will say no to Jim because people on TV can’t go to school, work and get married at the same time.
6. Michael will make a HUGE deal over the engagement making the non-engagement an awkward mess. Probably at Toby’s party.
7. Michael will offend someone. (duh.) Probably the new HR person.
8. An impromptu meeting involving the entire staff could ensue.
9. Ryan’s drug problem will bring him back to Scranton or off the show entirely.
10. Jim will get Ryan’s job.
11. Dwight and Angela get engaged instead of Pam and Jim.
12. Jan will come back into the picture, possibly pregnant.
13. I am horrible at TV predictions. I’ve only been a fan for a season and a half, so please disregard the previous season finale possibilities.


Join the Thursday Thirteen fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are awesome! You say you aren't good with predictions, but any of those could *totally* be what happens. Such a fun and great list. You made my day and got me all pumped for the show tonight. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I must admitt I am a huge fan of the office and those are pretty good predications. I am going to watch and keep them in mind!

Kayris said...

Argh!!!!! Stupid Andy! And OMG, Michael is such a moron...but I felt bad for the guy!

Earthy Mama said...

I tagged you for a meme, come on over and join the fun!! http://earthybirthymamaprincess.blogspot.com/