Stacey at realworldmom.com posted this tag-less meme along with her innermost quirks :-). I’m running short of time to write the entry I really want to write today, but I am far from short of quirks, so here goes!
The Rules for the no-tag meme:
1 Link to the person that tagged you.
2 Post the rules on your blog.
3 Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
My Six Non-Important/Habits/Quirks:
1. If I eat cereal, I like to have socks on my feet. If I don’t, they feel strange - especially if I walk on a non-carpeted floor. Dead serious.
2. When I was little I thought scuba divers in your belly caused hiccups.
3. I’ve gotten so sensitive over the years that I’ve stopped reading certain authors, watching dramatic movies, and even certain TV shows (Grey’s Anatomy, for example). I get so upset when people lose loved ones that I can’t sleep. I cry when I here the song “100 years,” by Five for Fighting. The fragility and beauty and randomness of life overwhelm me.
4. Holy crap, was that too deep for the list? Second guessing things – especially inconsequential things – is quirk number 4.
5. I shave even when I don’t have to. Before I went to the hospital, after laboring for six hours at home and amid contractions, I shaved my legs, pits and bikini line.
6. For a half of a year, I recorded my dreams. It’s true that this helps you remember them. I quit because I just didn’t have time to write all the details that I began to remember. It’s a very cool journal to have and re-read.