Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Guess who has an ear infection?

The Baby? No, thank goodness! Mommy has an ear infection. I’ve been out of work for a day and a half. I now feel qualified to speak for the millions of kiddos who get these on an ongoing basis. They hurt. Bad. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning on Monday with a horrible earache. As the morning (night) progressed, my ear went from feeling like it had to pop (like when you change altitudes) to feeling like it was being jabbed with the sharp end of a toothpick. Not fun. No wonder The Baby was inconsolable last week when he had a double ear infection. I feel much better now, but it’s kind of hard to keep my balance. I feel like I’m walking crooked. Oh, and half of my face and my infected ear are numb. I’m too tired to type. :-(

No comments: