Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sling/Baby Carrier Review

Here's a list of what I have and how I like it. This by no means is to say that any of these brands are better than other brands, it just happens to be what I have! I've given them ratings: 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest.

Lucky Baby Wear Sling - **
The color was nice. Black on the outside and a pretty celadon on the reverse -- it was reversible too, which was nice. Another feature was a hidden pocket for keys. The sling is a sash (folded to create a pouch), and there was no give in the cotton. I felt like I was squishing The Baby in it. He didn't like it at all. I'm wondering if I would've gotten a sling that had more give to it if it would've worked out? I ended up selling this on Ebay. I'm giving two stars instead of one because the company gives money to charity, which is really cool. I'm sure there are people who had a great experience with this sling, I just didn't.

Evenflo Snugli - ***-1/2
The Baby loves riding in the Snugli! It has pockets for keys/phone/money. It's a pain to put on though. I've never wore another brand so couldn't say if the Bjorn, for example, is easier to use. My husband and I both use the Snugli and hope that The Baby continues to like it!

No comments: