Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Table


The Baby is at the age where he just wants to move. Who can blame him? He’s been sitting or lying around for nine months. Gone are the nights when my husband and I can plop him in the swing or the jumper and eat a peaceful dinner. He wants to pull himself up on everything – the TV, the cat, the radiator. We figured it was time to get a standing toy that was safe and didn’t hiss.

He has a bazillion little toys that keep him somewhat occupied, but this one is really worth a mention to anyone else looking for a toy that will hold their baby’s attention and meet the need to be standing and all grabby. The Baby can easily pull himself up on the table. It’s designed to look like a meal with a bowl of soup, slice of pizza, cookies, napkin, cup, and fruit, all of which move and play either music or a lesson. It keeps The Baby occupied. Heck, it keeps me occupied. It’s also small and light enough to move from room to room or to grandma and pop-pop’s. It was $37 at Babies R Us. I give it a big pumps up!

Oh, hey, it's snowing…


From the Pump Room:

I got my new pump! The milk has stopped backing up into the horn, but the suction isn’t very much stronger. It fixed the reason that I called Ameda, so I am happy. I might order a new tubing kit. My tubes are pretty icky looking. Some milk got backed up in them. All in all, I hate to say it, but I just don’t think that I’m letting down very well anymore – maybe my breasts are getting to used to the stimulation? Who know!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I haven't felt a letdown in a while. And I'm pumping less and less everyday! Today I got 1.5 ounces at my 2 pm pump, which will be my only one today. I had DS with my until 1 pm or so, but he last ate at 10 am. I should had more milk than that. How annoying!

Anne B. said...

My total for yesterday was 6.5 oz... grrrr...